The oldtimers' race Ljubelj 2007 will be held on 8th and 9th of September 2007 at Ljubelj - border crossing between Slovenia and Austria. The venue will be the gravel road over the old Ljubelj mountain pass.
The length of the racetrack is 2300 m and there is an altitude difference of 330 m with maximal 33 % slope.
The categories include solo motorcycles, motorcycles with sidecars, and cars manufactured prior to 1961.
In 2006 we had 103 competitors in eight different categories from Germany, Austria, Italy, Czhech Republic and Slovenia. There were more than 3.000 spectators.
The oldest vehicle was Condor Grand Sport manufactured in 1929, oldest driver was born in 1934.
This year we expect even more competitors and spectators at the event with rich entertainment program. We kindly invite you to come and see the event for yourselves. You will not be dissapointed!
Saturday, 8th of September 2007
- presentation of safe driving with motorcycles: 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- verification of registrations and technical inspection: 9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
- timed practise runs for the various categories: 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Sunday, 9th of September 2007
- technical inspection for latecomers: 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m.
- official opening: 10.00 a.m.
- competition for the various categories (first run): 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- competition for the various categories (second run): 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- announcement of the results and presentation of the trophies: 5.00 p.m.